THE 5 MOST COMMON TYPES OF IDENTITY THEFT:
- Social security – When your social security number is compromised thieves can gain access to social security benefits including housing vouchers; medical and dental care; and also obtain false passports.
- Drivers licenses – Thieves use the information found on your drivers license to apply for loans, credit cards and major purchases.
- Medical – Thieves that obtain medical information can files medical claims and have procedures done under your name.
- Criminal – Crimes committed under your name can cause major damage and inconveniences when applying for a job or sited for a simple parking violation.
- Financial – Criminals that compromise your financial information can empty your savings and bank vaults. They can also apply for large loans such as home or car.
SECURING YOUR IDENTITY IS JUST A CLICK AWAY
KEEP IDENTITY THEFT FROM HAPPENING TO YOU, TODAY
Limit One Download Per Person
Complete to Download your
Free Identity Theft Ebook
*See our privacy statement below